The Management Trainee will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Assistant Manager to plan, develop, and manage marketing programs and new launches for Origins. This position will assist with the smooth operation of the department’s ability to reach the brand and company goals. This person will manage multiple projects simultaneously. He/she will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience by working closely with cross-functional departments/teams.
What you will do
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support the marketing manager / assistant manager in organizing and reviewing various projects.
- Assist with marketing research and relevant analysis to support the business
- Update spreadsheets and databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events, digital campaigns, and attend events to facilitate their success.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Compose, review and edit published materials, presentations, and website/social content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with less than 1-year working experience.
- Possess a University degree in any field
- Have strong analytical, excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills and team player, well groomed, and strong interest in cosmetics industry.
- PC literate.
- Positive attributes towards fulfilling corporate objectives and goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm