The Management Trainee will be supporting the Brand General Manager (BGM) in developing the business according to the Le Labo guideline and DNA in the market.
What you will do
- Assist BGM in preparation and rollout of programs and initiatives to develop the business:
- Prepare Mix of Business analyses and assist in identifying opportunities.
- Assist BGM to facilitate new pricing strategy implementation.
- To assist BGM and work closely with Regional team to plan and execute all consumer and retail marketing strategies.
- Manage and keep abreast with consumer changing behaviour and market competition.
- Assist BGM with planning and execution of business presentations and market meetings.
- Responsible for completing and marketing and business reports as identified by BGM on a timely basis. Highlights to be provided to the BGM are as follows:
- The overall achievement of product forecasting vs. budget and/or indicating significant influence that may have impacted the business.
- Product launches/categories by door vs. plan/last year.
- Effectiveness of current marketing initiatives.
- Major issues impacting marketplace.
Required Skills and Abilities
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, or equivalent.
Strong work ethnics, Passionate and ambitious, Take great care and pride in crafting every creation for the client, High energy, positive & optimistic personality, Team player. Strong organization and attention to detail, Multi-tasking: prioritizing and managing time wisely, Excellent in written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Excel. Advantage with know-how of SAP system.
Job Related Experience:
Minimum 6 months to 1 year working experience/ intership and preferably in Marketing, Consumer & Retail Marketing related roles in the cosmetic, fashion and service (Lifestyle F&B) industry.
Strong in planning and analytical skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrate flexibility an ability to manage change. Embrace the company’s corporate philosophy.
This position requires moderate physical effort and travel.
Retail Partnered Stores, freestanding Le Labo Stores, traveling to and from locations, office (home or specified location).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Administration, Management, Economics
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm