Be Part of Something Exciting - At the Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success.
We are a leader in prestige beauty with a growing portfolio of coveted brands. We create and market the highest quality products that delight consumers around the globe. Our culture values diversity of thought and people, and encourages creativity, innovation and integrity in everything we do.
What You Will Do
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support the marketing team in organizing and reviewing various projects.
- Assist with marketing research and relevant analysis to support the business.
- Update spreadsheets and databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events, digital campaigns, and attending events to facilitate their success.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Compose, review and edit published materials, presentations, and website/social content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year's working experience.
- Possess a university degree in any field.
- Have strong analytical, excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills and team player, well groomed, and strong interest in cosmetics industry.
- PC literate.
- Positive attributes towards fulfilling corporate objectives and goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm