ERM in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia seeks an Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), Intern with the drive, initiative and motivation to provide the very best solutions to our clients. If you are interested in carving your portfolio in a challenging, innovative and supportive working environment and believe you have the drive and ability to match ours, please apply.
What You Will Do
- Working on research projects.
- Specific tasks, special projects for technical development.
- Support mainly desktop analysis.
- Consequence modelling using software.
- Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability/risk & safety or related engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An under-graduate in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, or similar (Air, Noise etc.) from a reputable university.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm