Purpose Of Job Role
Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives. This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Business Execution.
- Execution Accountable (CPM, SDM, ICT PD, MSCOO, ASR etc.),
- Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR),
- Project Planner (PP),
- Deal Controller (DC),
- Company Control,
- Order & Delivery Management (ODM).
Applicable Process Connected To Job Role
- CBE Process (Customer Business Execution)
- Planning & Organizing;
- Presenting & Communicating Information;
- Relating & Networking;
- Applying Expertise & Technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Experience will not be required as this is a 1 year internship program.
Future Trends & Concerns
- Digitalization & Automation.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Administration
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2019, 6:00 pm