As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we've made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society's most complicated challenges, enabling you to be 'the person that did that'.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
What you will do
- Diversify your skills, meet new people and utilize your theoretical knowledge across various technical areas within the department.
- Job exposure and experience through on-the-job training with the Service Delivery Team.
- You will be exposed to the business processes and be involved to support the data analytics, reporting and administrative functions within the department.
- Develop on-ground experience with a Multinational Company and instil the right skills towards a better working opportunity in the future.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated in Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel).
- Interested in handling reporting, data analytics and administrative tasks.
- Willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm