As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity:
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
What's in it for You:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What You Will Do
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- You will work to identify and drive improvements.
- Post project activities.
- E2e technical understanding.
- Execute test.
- Scripting & coding.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in the role the requirements are:
- Education - Bachelor of Computer Science or IT.
- Hiring fresh graduates (graduated in the year 2019/2020).
- Creating & innovating.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm