Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
About the Group:
Product Software Architecture and Engineering team at Equinix is focused on building the next generation software products for Equinix working on latest technologies like Big Data, IOT, SDN etc.
About the Position:
As an Intern in the Software engineering division; you would be working on some of our latest product offerings and helping us with implementation Proof of concept code.
What You Will Do
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration.
- Work with the team of engineers who are building software products for Equinix.
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Equinix to expand its business objectives.
- Design implement and test code.
- Write automated tests for the code.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are planning to undertake this internship to fulfill graduation requirements and are available full time from May-Jul/Oct or Aug-Dec.
- Basic programming ability with at least one programming language.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Good academic score.
- Preference to computer science, mathematics and related fields of study.
- Proficient in J2EE, NodeJS, Python, Perl.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm