Centre of Excellence Record-to-Report (RTR) general accounting and reporting services i.e., journal preparation and processing, fixed asset processing, document archiving, balance sheet reconciliation and group reporting.
In this role, you will be required to support on all RTR services on the steps which are less complex such as report extraction, data massaging and document archiving.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional.
- Degree in Accountancy/ Business Studies/Administration.
- No work experience required.
- Strong communication ability in English (both written and spoken).
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm