Intern - IT JDE Development
What You Will Do
- Develop solutions surrounding Oracle’s JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Code and develop using JAVA, JDE platform and Android mobile.
- Exposure to JDE development toolsets and also Enterprise ERP solution implementation on Manufacturing, Finance, Sales and Distribution.
- Works under close supervision receiving detailed verbal and/or written instructions.
- Managed workload through JIRA ticketing system.
- Develop knowledge of JDE application and/or JAVA and Mobile application development.
- Build knowledge on ERP system, workflow, and business process
Required Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player and willingness to learn (a fast learner).
About Edwards Lifesciences:
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring.
Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it’s our life’s work.
From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Technology
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:27th May 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.