Join us as an intern and from day one you’ll be assigned to a live project with the chance to have a meaningful impact on the evolution of Dyson technology.
As an intern with us, you’ll be assigned to a project team from day one. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running on one of Dyson’s many live projects. Working as part of a larger project team, you’ll have your own set of project deliverables and the chance to take ownership of how these are achieved.
What You Will Do
Some of your tasks could include:
- Conceptualizing, developing and proposing design changes to optimize product performance.
- Creating tools and/or models that could help to make analysis lean or solve specific problems.
- Exposure to different test methods to verify product’s performance and systems engineering approach used in technology development team.
- Gather and study available data to find out root cause of problems and solve the problem.
- Integrate into the day-to-day operation of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start, so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in. But it’s not just about technical expertise, you’ll need to:
- On track for 2nd upper class Honour’s or above and be studying towards a Mechanical, Robotics, Aerospace, Mechatronics or related discipline.
- Able to commit for at least 12 weeks and graduating in August 2021.
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems, either through your internship, university projects or as part of your extra-curricular activities.
- Happy to build your own networks to learn from the technical expertise around you.
- Creative in your approach to problem solving to ensure our machines are better.
- Passionate about Dyson and our technology to help us meet our ambitious future plans.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm