What You Will Do
- Successfully resolve hardware and software technical issues from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions.
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education and Experience Required:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in relevant technologies and customer environments; Open to fresh graduates.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in VIETNAMESE to support VIETNAMESE customers.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Understanding of case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience.
- Willing to work in shifting schedule.
Closed a day ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm