Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Provide technical expertise and judgments to support IT Infrastructure that support complex business needs in accordance with ITSM process (Incident, Problem and Change Management).
What You Will Do
Responsible for Technical Content of the Incident Management Services:
- Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
- Build strong working relationship with Shift Lead, SMT, Incident Lifecycle team and other technology teams.
- Good awareness of the customers’ business and in-depth knowledge of the customer’s environment and support processes.
- Complying with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
- Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time and take necessary mitigation steps by escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.
Multi-Disciplinary Process Quality Definition/Improvement:
- Contribute to quality and productivity improvement projects, providing analysis of information.
- Ensure the following of processes and best practices outlined by the Team Lead and Management.
- Provide technical consultation as to the Shift Manager / Lead and Customer Service Agent during escalations.
Technical Skill Levels & Training Requirements:
- Follow training plans, requirements and schedules as outlined by the Team Lead.
- Complete and keep up to date with all Mandatory trainings. (ITSM, Security Fundaments, Standards of Business Conduct, Environmental Health and Safety, Standards of Personal Conduct).
- Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication within Incident Management case tools with frequent and timely updates.
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication via email or voice, whichever appropriate, with customer on service request incident.
- Chase any outstanding teams for case updates as appropriate, whether internal or external, ensuring that cases are resolved in a timely manner and do not breach SLA, else when required escalate to the Technical Supervisor / Customer Service Agent.
- Work as part of a team, which may be physically located on the same premise, virtual and/or global.
Change Management / Implementation:
- Implement work orders, based on given instruction, related to change activities/solution within area of technical responsibility.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any IT discipline or equivalent work experience on related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to communicate in Japanese – Read/Write/Speak.
- Good communication in Japanese at least certified with JLPT Level 3/N3 (BJT is advantage).
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Preferably with 1 years’ experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support, operations monitoring and end user support.
- Preferably with 6 months of Windows Server systems administration experience in enterprise environment, will be advantage.
- Professional certification will be advantage – MCP, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP.
- Basic Understanding of Server Operating Systems – e.g Windows & UNIX/Linux - Experienced in operating Windows platform environment, including MS Clustering, backup operations, Middleware applications (Terminal Services, Citrix) and IIS is an advantage.
- Knowledge of HP OPENVIEW, Virtualization (VMWARE) and Citrix is an advantage.
- Good customer service skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an international and culturally diverse organization.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Able to work on 24X7 shift rotation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm