Deliver HR & Payroll processing services to Business Divisions in accordance with established processes and work procedures, and in compliance with Sime Darby’s policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
Ensure that the HR & Payroll processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the GSC HR Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Why Join Us:
We’re in the thick of it: a changing business landscape, a changing company, a changing world. Yet we are motivated to learn and succeed together—to build our own future and just get it done. That’s why we’re creating a workplace where self-starters have the permission and ability to run toward challenges.
Where industry and technical experts are eager to conquer problems that others shy away from. Where we stay fiercely technology-independent so we can do what’s best for our clients and ourselves. Where brilliant people seize change as opportunity to accelerate their careers and amplify client success. Where personal ambition is balanced with a spirit of collaboration.
Where we invest in you as you invest in yourself - DXC Technology is a place where high achievers embrace change and thrive - together.
What You Will Do
- Management of service request tickets by responding / attending to the request immediately.
- Process enquiries and requests by applying GSC HR standard operating procedures in compliance with country / division rules.
- Process in-scope transactional tasks with regards to employee data maintenance, hierarchy position maintenance, core training data administration, time & attendance data maintenance, claims verification and benefits administration in compliance with the Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain effective document management for employee documents / records in an accurate and organized manner.
- Verify and resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing employee information and confirm discrepancies with Division HR counterparts.
- Alert and escalate unresolved operational issues or discrepancies to Assistant Team Lead/Team Lead Team Lead for actions and resolutions in timely manner.
- Work in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Maintain high standard service mindset and good relationship with stakeholders to ensure high quality HRA services are provided consistently.
- Contribute to the operational process improvement activity by providing support to the Assistant Team Lead/Team Lead in any continuous improvement initiatives including system and functional testing work.
- Actively participate in internal training, knowledge sharing sessions, workshops and discussions amongst team members.
- Reviews records for completeness, admissibility or eligibility in accordance with regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To contribute towards the successful implementation and completion of identified projects in a lead or supporting role.
- To assist with the monitoring of effectiveness of systems, processes and policies used within the team to ensure that appropriate legislation is being complied with.
- To ensure that confidentiality and data protection requirements are maintained and adhered to.
- Where necessary, to provide back up support to other team member as and when necessary based on business needs.
- To ensure transactions are processed according to the relevant Standing Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- To ensure Daily Data Audit (Daily Logging Report) is performed for data validation and accuracy compliance purposes.
- To ensure data discrepancies are rectified immediately.
- To be responsible for Buddy checking on Daily Logging Report for data validation purposes.
- Responsible for full cycle of payroll processing function effectively and processing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma with 1-2 years HR working experience, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management.
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.0 or above from a recognized university preferably in Human Resource Management will also be considered.
- 1-2 years of HR working experience preferably in shared service or outsourcing environment.
- Familiar working with SAP HR or other HRMS system.
- Good customer-service skills with an ability to handle multiple transactions and customer requests.
- Preferably with experience processing outsourced HR for different countries.
- Experience working in large, diverse teams.
- Highly meticulous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm