Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
What You Will Do
- Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
- Provides support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
- Supports project financial management.
- Works with Client and Account Team staff as required Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level.
- Supports project team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any IT/Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience on related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Good communication in Japanese at least certified with JLPT Level 3/N3 (BJT is advantage).
- Good communication in English and Bahasa.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- On a development plan to build project management skills.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm