Process invoices for payments and support client in other accounts payable related work as part of a world-class, high-performance shared service organization. Deliver Accounts Payable services to Business Divisions in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures, and in compliance with client’s policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements. Ensure that the Accounts Payable services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the Finance and Accounting (F&A) Service Level Agreement (SLA).
What You Will Do
Perform the following Accounts Payable functions:
- Process vendor and intercompany invoices, debit notes, credit notes, staff claims and petty cash reimbursements.
- Process urgent requests upon Business Division’s instructions.
Process month end activities:
- Vendor reconciliation and aging.
- GR/IR clearing.
- Update manual tracking file to Service Management on monthly basis.
Ensure quality in processing Accounts Payable Invoice transactions:
- In compliance with predefined processes and service management framework.
- In accordance with the established processes, procedures, policies, legal and statutory requirements.
- Accurately, completely and timely.
- Address and resolve queries or issues on timely basis and escalate complex queries or issues to the Team Lead / Asst Team Lead as required.
- Backup other specialists when needed.
- Share information with other team members on policies, procedures and transactions.
- Identify potential areas of improvement and communicate to Team Lead.
- Assist in data gathering and preparation of SOPs.
- Participate in Users Acceptance Testing (UAT) and update findings in the standard UAT templates.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education and Experience Required:
- A recognized Diploma in Accounting or other related disciplines, with relevant working experience (preferred).
- A recognized Degree in Accounting or other related disciplines (fresh graduate).
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable and other accounting functions. Understands basic accounting terminology and is able to articulate accounting concept in day-to-day work.
- Working experience in SAP and/or other ERP systems is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Account Payable process.
- MS Office Tools (MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Scanning/Document Imaging Tool.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Literacy in other languages will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm