Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Deliver General Accounting and Reporting services to Business Divisions in accordance with established General Accounting and Reporting processes and work procedures, and in compliance with client's policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
Ensure that the General Accounting and Reporting services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the DXC Finance and Accounting (F&A) Service Level Agreement (SLA).
What You Will Do
Fixed Assets Accounting and Reporting:
- Maintain fixed assets master data, standardized unit of measurements and useful life across Business Divisions.
- Perform fixed assets transactions.
- Post the necessary adjustments into the respective Fixed Assets Accounting Systems.
- Generate month-end, quarter-end, year-end, Fixed Assets Reports for Business Divisions.
- Book accounting transactions based on Business Divisions inputs.
- Maintain setup and blocking of cost centers /account codes.
- Perform clearing of open items in accounts.
- Post necessary adjustments into the ERP systems.
- Maintain cost allocation rules including the creation of new rules or updates as requested by the Business Divisions.
- Process urgent requests before specified deadlines.
Treasury and Cash Management:
- Prepare daily cash management forecast and update daily cash positions on a timely basis.
- Ensure all cash management related transactions are processed in the ERP systems accurately and on timely basis.
- Generate monthly cash management reports as required by the client.
Reconciliations and Reporting:
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheets, trend analysis, cost center checks and transaction posting checks.
- Prepare variance analysis reports.
- Perform cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis on cost differences.
- Reconcile bank statements, perform intercompany and accounts reconciliations.
- Generate month-end, quarter-end, year-end, financial reports for Business Divisions.
- Prepare operational expenditure budget and maintain in the ERP systems.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly indirect taxes, corporate taxation, deferred taxation and tax reconciliations and ensure the tax provisions are posted into the ERP systems.
Provide closing activities and support:
- Execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing steps in accordance with the established work instructions and checklist.
- Co-ordinate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities with Business Divisions and other DXC F&A functional teams.
Ensure quality in processing General Accounting and Reporting transactions:
- In compliance with predefined processes and service management framework.
- In accordance to the established processes, procedures, policies, legal and statutory requirements.
- Accurately, completely and timely.
- Address and resolve queries or issues on timely basis and escalate complex queries or issues to the Team Lead / Asst.
- Team Lead as required.
- Backup other specialists when needed.
- Share information with other team members on policies, procedures and transactions.
- Update manual tracking file to Service Management on monthly basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized Diploma in Accounting or other related disciplines, with relevant working experience (preferred).
- A recognized Degree in Accounting or other related disciplines (fresh graduate).
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable and other accounting functions.
- Understands basic accounting terminology and is able to articulate accounting concept in day-to-day work.
- Working experience in SAP and/or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of Account Receivable process.
- Expertise in MS Office Tools (MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and Scanning/Document Imaging Tools.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Literacy in other languages will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm