To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
The Internship Program at First Glance:
Internship is made for new and talented graduates/postgraduates in interested in gaining real corporate experience in Doka Malaysia.
We are currently looking for exceptional talent with a passion for construction, and seek to employ individuals who demonstrate a combination of superior academic pedigree and performance with demonstrated ability to manage and excel at analytically and organizationally complex issues. Individuals joining Doka are assured of a rewarding career in construction and formwork specialist, and exposure to a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment.
The internship programme is the best opportunity to explore real corporate experience within the construction space. The typical duration and timing is 8 to 12 weeks, though in some cases, there may be opportunities to intern for fewer weeks this is dependent on the office and the availability of the intern.
What You Will Do
You will be given the opportunity to work alongside with experienced DOKA managers/ team leaders, and you will be challenged to tackle real situation with the objective of achieving business needs.
At the end of the internship, interns who have met performance expectations will be considered to return fulltime once they have graduated from university. As important, the interns can make a more informed decision in regards to pursuing DOKA in the long term.
- Planning and calculation of formwork constructions.
- Support in the preparation of offers and order processing.
- Provide analysis, design, calculations and material lists.
- Support in the establishment of competition and market analyses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a Malaysian or Permanent Resident.
- You are a graduate/postgraduate or a current student.
- You are currently pursuing a degree Civil Engineering.
- You can commit to at least three (3) months internship.
- You want to start your career in Construction/ engineering solutions industry.
- You can start immediately.
- Good AutoCAD skills is a must.
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed.
- Good proficiency in English.
- Ability to understand working instructions.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:26th May 2021, 6:00 pm