You will manage the Business products and grow subscribers and revenues by getting buy-in for specific product launches and marketing campaigns. Seniority in this position will depend on whether you are able to initiate projects / ideas on your own.
What You Will Do
- Management of Business products across the product lifecycle with the objective of achieving the revenue and profitability ambition.
- Analyse, summarize & present finding of trends to stakeholders and management. You must formulate your own opinions on what we should do to capitalize on current and expected consumer behavior.
- Present product concepts at the product marketing forums and take it for approvals at commercial forums. Where required this includes business justification and case.
- Execution projects that can either be product launches or short-term marketing campaigns. This means working with various internal stakeholders to meet delivery deadlines.
- Prepare concept papers, marketing updates, training materials for sales & customer service, sales kits & marcomms briefs.
- Post-launch learning and sharing for the relevant products or campaigns. You must be able to track performance of the campaign (e.g., how much sales did we make), and be able to respond to queries for internal stakeholders (e.g., why are we facing issues with this product).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Somebody that can multitask easily, work independently, and is able to learn quickly.
- Self-starter that can take some initial direction and run projects on their own under tight deadlines.
- Not afraid to lead and work with demanding stakeholders such as customer service, product development, marcomms & sales.
- Some experience in managing marketing campaigns or product launches, and able to showcase some examples / achievements.
- Must know basic telco terminologies and how we work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics marketing or preferably finance/ accounting background.
- 1-3 years working experience in product/ sales role.
- Open to fresh graduates who desire to build their career in a business product role.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Aggressive, assertive, independent and ambitious.
- Have deep appreciation for numbers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm