Be part of Ezyhaul, a startup technology company - We shall share the same vision together to transform the world of transportation logistics by building an ecosystem around shippers, transportation companies, authorities, and third-party service partners. Our cutting-edge technology is connected the Internet of Things (IoT) and driven by data analytics; we will empower all our partners in the ecosystem.
We are looking for a full stack developer with a passion for software development that love new technologies.
Ezyhaul – About Us:
Ezyhaul is a rapidly growing startup technology company in South Asia focused on transforming the road freight industry. Our online, on-demand digital freight platform connects shippers with pre-qualified and reliable carriers who have unutilized capacity on their trucks.
Our Vision - To be the digital freight platform of choice that simplifies and transforms logistics.
Our Mission - To empower and deliver value to our clients and transport partners using smart technology and industry know-how that drive commerce forward.
What You Will Do
- Requirement's analysis.
- Web applications maintenance and development.
- Mobile-based web features design.
- Scrum practitioner to ensure high standards and quality software build.
- Problem solver; craft software solutions using maintainable, testable and modular code.
- Active participation in code reviews, pairing sessions, architecture discussions and planning ceremonies.
- Write robust and testable code, along with unit, functional, user acceptance test to validate every change.
- Identify and propose development toolsets to enhance and extend the development team’s capabilities and efficiency.
- Mentor interns and other software engineers to grow their technical skills.
- Open feedback to challenge team members to grow together.
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highly skilled in both front and back-end software development.
- Programming experience with different design patterns and best practices.
- Microsoft technologies (.Net Core/Web API, C#), LINQ development using Typescript.
- Agile Development Methodology (Scrum).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Strong desire to collaborate with other team members to meet and exceed business goals.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business minded.
- Another Frontend framework like vuejs, reactjs, etc.
- Markup languages e.g., HTML, XML, JSON.
- RESTful API services.
- Git Repository and branching strategies.
- Azure cloud services e.g., app service, containers, storage, etc.
- SOA / Micro-services architecture.
- Single Page Application (SPA) development.
- Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout.
- DevOps (CI/CD).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm