This program aims to develop fresh talents to assume key positions in DHL Global Forwarding upon successful completion of the program.
Throughout this program, you will be exposed to challenges and opportunities which prepares you to take on leadership roles. This program is a 24-months programme which encompasses 2 rotational assignments within and across functions in a knowledge-centered learning environment.
You will undertake several projects, trainings and personal development that will enable you to discover our business and various fields of expertise.
Embark your own journey, unleash your full potential, and shape your future with DHL Global Forwarding!
What You Will Do
What’s In Store for You!
- A 24-month programme with specifically designed job rotations which helps to gain a deeper understanding and hands on experience in the logistic industry.
- Be exposed to mentorship and networking opportunities with the Management Team which broadens your perspectives and sharpen your creative thinking.
- Work on real business projects with industry experts and participate in cross-departmental projects to have an exposure of how the business operates.
- Receive ongoing career coaching and on-the-job training in functions and operations of related departments to gain skills, knowledge and certification to support you in accelerating your career path.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for go-getters with endless energy and motivation who are interested to build a career in the logistic industry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Logistics & Transportation / Business Studies / Administration / Other relevant courses from a reputable and recognized University with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Must be able to relocate during the 24-month programme.
- Not more than 2 years working experience.
- Able to articulate well with excellent written and communication skills.
- A person who is adaptable, creative, decisive and dedicated.
- Possess initiative and good analytical ability.
- Demonstrates leadership, resilience, integrity, a digital mindset, and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm