We are currently seeking an Intern who would like to undergo their Internship in the Retail division at DHL eCommerce Malaysia!
What You Will Do
- Responsible for basic administrative tasks such as preparation of training materials for Service Points, scanning and updating of documentation.
- Support on Training to Service Points.
- Supports in quality assessment of Service Points via Calls or Visitation.
- Supports in Roadshows Activities, creating Awareness of DHLeC to surrounding areas.
- Support in Parcel Process Flow and Managing Parcel Delivery Status.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience of retail channel development and network management in a similar industry.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Partner development and partner management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the retail trade from a service perspective.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ecommerce industry.
- Required proficiency English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an additional advantage.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm