DHL offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting day-to-day business environment of the world’s leading logistics company.
This will enable you to not only gain insight into a wide range of activities, but also to give you a better idea of your own strengths and goals – a key factor in deciding your next career move.
What You Will Do
As part of the Industrial Project Intern, you will be exposed to:
- Supporting logistics and shipping of the company on ensuring quality conformance.
- Maintain 100% compliance of in country and overseas regulatory requirements.
- Build positive relationship with customers on comprehending their requirements and make appropriate recommendations and proposal.
- Work closely with internal quote and customer service team, customers, logistics and end user to update rate and shipment progress (quoting, commercial and sales).
Required Skills and Abilities
In order to be successful in this position, we expect:
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree of Logistics/Transportation, or Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Candidates who is passionate with Logistics Industry are welcomed to apply.
- Internship placement for duration of 6 months.
- Able to locate in Sarawak, Labuan during the internship period.
- Skills Required - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT), Communication Skills, Tech-Savvy.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm