DHL offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting day-to-day business environment of the world’s leading logistics company.
During the internship period that you spend at DHL, you will work on a project in your area of interest. This will enable you to not only gain insight into a wide range of activities, but also to give you a better idea of your own strengths and goals – a key factor in deciding your next career move.
What You Will Do
- Assist on administrative tasks such as billing / vendor payment / customer invoice / sick file / clearing FICO AP Workflow / ACR costing in CW1 / FCR Preparation.
- Attend and respond to all issues (via e-mails or written correspondence pertaining to warehouse operation and to ensure all queries are attended to.
- To prepare and ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are submitted promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for daily planning of the operations for both systems as well as physical operation.
- To ensure that prompt feedback from subordinates regarding any work-related problems/issues encountered.
- To ensure compliance with customers and other relevant authorities and operating instructions.
- To ensure two ways of communication at management level.
- To ensure that any other work-related duties given are completed within the specified timeline.
- To perform any other duties assigned by immediate superiors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Logistic & Supply Chain, Business Studies (Administration / Management) or any other relevant studies.
- 6-Months Internship is required for the 6 position(s) available.
- Location - USJ, Subang Jaya.
- Skills Required - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT), Communication Skills.
Those are open to learning about freight forwarding field, this could give you a chance to grab an eye-opening experience!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm