DHL offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting day-to-day business environment of the world’s leading logistics company. This will enable you to not only gain insight into a wide range of activities, but also to give you a better idea of your own strengths and goals – a key factor in deciding your next career move.
What You Will Do
As part of the HR Intern, you will be exposed to:
- Full Spectrum of Recruitment Process (such as sourcing resume, per-screening, interviewing until extending the offer to successful candidate).
- Support Employee Engagement activities in terms of idea contribution, creative drafting, and sourcing for vendors.
- Support team with various administrative tasks as needed (such as paperwork).
- Other related ad-hoc tasks/activities will be assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Psychology or Business Studies.
- Individual who has the ability to solve problem, think creatively and has a curious mind.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Canva would be added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to be based in USJ, Subang Jaya for the internship duration.
We welcome students who are able to join the HR team January 2022 onwards.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm