DHL IT Services Cyberjaya is one of the most comprehensive IT hubs in the Asia Pacific. A pioneer member of Malaysia’s Multimedia Super Corridor’s (MSC) International Advisory Panel (IAP), it employs more than 1000 staff from 29 countries and undertakes the design, build and management of nearly 1,200 mission critical applications. Together with two other global Services Centers located in the Europe, it is responsible for the continual design, development and operations of IT systems that support the entire DP DHL worldwide business.
We are looking for individuals to build up our talent pool and help us to deliver our services. Our mission is to reinforce DHL’s position as the global leader in the transportation and logistics sector by providing IT integration, project management, consulting, development and end-to-end support services to DHL’s business units around the world.
We invite talented IT professionals that have a high level of flexibility, a desire to acquire new knowledge.
What You Will Do
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Supporting the admin work for auditing.
- Assist and support in the administrative work related to immigration (Employment passes, Dependent passes, Passport renewals, etc.).
- Compile, check and review documents submission by employees.
- Submit applications into the system.
- Communicate with employees and stakeholders on the application status.
- Liaise with the immigration agency on the application process and status.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) - Good communication skills, detailed-oriented.
- Minimum CGPA requirement of 3.0 and above.
- Required language(s) - English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Internship period of minimum 3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm