DHL offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting day-to-day business environment of the world’s leading logistics company. This will enable you to not only gain insight into a wide range of activities, but also to give you a better idea of your own strengths and goals – a key factor in deciding your next career move.
We welcome student who are able to join the team July and/or August 2022 onwards.
What You Will Do
- Assist import declaration admin task (sorting document/posting).
- Coordinating bookings for pick-up/delivery arrangement.
- Overall in charge for the day-to-day operations for both systems and physical operation.
- To prepare and ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are submitted promptly and correctly.
- To ensure that prompt feedback regarding any work related problems/issues encountered.
- To ensure that any other work related duties given is completed within the specified timeline.
- To ensure two ways communication with management level.
- To perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree in Logistic Management or Business Studies.
- Individual who has the ability to solve problem, independent individual and Willing to do Attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Candidate must be able to be based in Johor Bahru for the internship duration.
- Able to Commit 3 to 6 months Internship will be added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm