How is this internship rewarding/What can you accomplish?
- Acquire new insights and hidden facts, challenges and opportunities about the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- An opportunity to polish on your industrial expertise and cognizance.
- Establish an understanding of client’s needs/expectations and how to assist in meeting their needs.
- An ideal opportunity to showcase your ideas and skills that help fulfill business needs.
- Get exposed to different areas in the industry that helps broaden your scope of knowledge.
To achieve the learning outcome, you are expected to take the challenge as below:
- How it is to provide 'Total Service' experience to our valued customers.
- Attending and responding to all enquiries via emails/written correspondences pertaining to shipment status, documentation or billing. Being able to attend to all queries is important.
- Take part in the daily planning of the operations under supervision.
- Learning 'How-To' communicate within internal & external stakeholder on tasks status.
- To ensure that any other tasks related duties given are completed within the specified timeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be selected for the internship program, we are expecting the below qualification:
- At least a Diploma and/or Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Transportation or any equivalent academic background.
- Candidate must be skillful in communicating with stakeholders.
- It will be added advantage for those speak and writes fluent English as the position require to communicate with stakeholders.
- Individual to be proactive, learning enthusiasm and independent.
Able to commit to a 3- 6 months internship and to be based at Subang Jaya.
We welcome students who commence internship in December 2022/January 2023.
Keen to take this challenge?
In a global business like ours, the opportunities are endless. So, join us. Work with us. Grow with us. Stay with us.
Discover the positive impact you can make and build an amazing DHL career.
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management.
With about 360,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Logistics and Supply Chain, Transport
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm