Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
DHL offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting day-to-day business environment of the world’s leading logistics company.
This will enable you to not only gain insight into a wide range of activities, but also to give you a better idea of your own strengths and goals – a key factor in deciding your next career move.
What You Will Do
During this internship, you will be exposed to:
- Manage administrative tasks of system data upload for Net Promotors Approach (NPA) on a weekly basis for MY and SG and data analysis on the results.
- Support preparation for globally rolled out FC events in Q1’21 such as FC Week.
- Creating broadcasts / communications for First Choice initiatives.
- Support data analysis for initiative preparation for MY and SG such as roll out of new recognition process, trainings, process improvement workshops and system awareness sessions.
- Support monthly departmental update for management review for MY/SG.
- Other administrative FC tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree in Logistic Management or Business Studies.
- Individual who has the ability to solve problem, independent individual and Willing to do Attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Candidate must be able to base in USJ, Subang Jaya for the internship duration.
- Able to Commit 6-months Internship will be added advantage.
We welcome student who are able to join the team April 2022 onwards. Only 1 lucky student will be chosen.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm