Whether you're looking to join as a graduate or start your journey earlier, we want you to stay with us and grow with us, to keep learning and build a successful long-term career.
Fortunately, the scale and scope of our business mean we can offer you all the support and opportunity you could ever wish for, together with a level of stability and security few other organizations can match.
What You Will Do
To execute back-office credit administrative tasks while ensuring the accounts receivable are up to date and reconciled with customer and banks in line with credit policies and guidelines:
- To ensure timely, qualitative and efficient processing of bank receipts, checks and cash transfer.
- To guarantee effective allocation of payments, credit notes and adjustments to customer invoices.
- To manage and process customer remittances advice.
- To timely investigate payment related queries.
- To investigate and resolve unallocated & unapplied receipts; and contact customer if required.
- To execute direct debit, refund, intercompany batches as required by collection treatment plans.
- To post invoice and bank interfaces to ERP.
- To execute timely end-of-month closing activities in line with guidelines provided.
- To coordinate any process dependencies with external parties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree with a major in Finance / Accounting.
- Good communication and conversational skills in English (verbal & written).
- Good telephone conversation/handling skills.
- High customer focus and service orientation.
- Good MS Excel knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm