We are looking for interns who have the thirst for learning and eager to level up to experience real work-life culture in our organization while building their technical knowledge in Web development and Database design.
The role is required to work with our software developers to develop new web application while supporting and enhancing existing solutions for the organization. The role suitable for the interns who have passion for web development and would pursue further in this area.
An internship at DHL gives you tremendous learning opportunities - extending well beyond what you have studied. Apply today to get ready for your future.
What You Will Do
The Intern - IT (Software Engineer) will be tasked with:
- Support, Maintenance and administration of IT Application Enhancement and development of IT Application (web-based system using C# and MS SQL, VBA) as per new change request / requirements and bug fixing.
- Web development and Database design.
- Assist IT Manager in carrying out IT project as defined in Department Roadmap.
- Perform data analysis and explore the potential of machine learning.
- Perform application/system testing.
- Assist in updating relevant IT documentations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Able to understand programming language ASP.net and able to deliver solution in ASP.Net.
- Able to understand programming language C# and able to deliver solution in C#.
- Able to understand MS SQL database concept, schema, stored procedure and views.
- Required skill(s) - Critical thinking, C#, ASP.net, MS SQL Scripting.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm