Our Business HR team is currently looking for a new team member to join us for 6 months starting in February 2021. Apply today!
You will be responsible for assisting the Business HR team with the tasks assigned below. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable general experience and professional skills in HR role, while being supported by the team.
What You Will Do
- Manage New Hires DHL In a Box preparation and delivery.
- Training Administration and Coordination for new hires and existing employee.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of Training input ie; Attendance List, Nominations, Room Booking, Meal etc.
- Execution of CIS QR Code deployment & allocation to all APSSC permanent employee (to exclude AskHR).
- Execution of training materials readiness and update with new materials.
- Update of APSSC training slides to the latest info i.e.; Welcome to APSSC, APSSC Academy Slides etc.
- Liaise with external service providers pertaining to venue booking ie; PJ Hilton & Sheraton PJ in preparing the LO, Meal Order etc.
- Assist on enrollment of new hires and termination of APSSC iShare of resigned employee.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as and when required.
- Assist in Training Room Booking & Readiness for the upcoming training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office applications and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Initiative, highly responsible and independent.
- Has basic problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision yet fulfills requirement.
- Positive attitude.
- Has genuine interest in Human Resources Management.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm