We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
If you’re interested in kick starting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Update our internal recruitment platform Taleo.
- Gather new employee data.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Support Head of HR and HR Business Partners with ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office applications and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Initiative, highly responsible and independent.
- Has basic problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision yet fulfills requirement.
- Positive attitude.
- Has genuine interest in Human Resources Management.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm