Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and it now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our Insanely Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
What You Will Do
- Ensure effective communication with customers through regular visits and conducting monthly performance reviews together with the respective sales managers/country industry development managers.
- Inform and coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations flow and target achievements.
- Assist Head of BD to plan, organize and direct Business Development Group through day-to-day management in order to achieve targeted revenues and profitability.
- Ensure open communication of management policies and business strategies among business development group.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exhibits an execptional degree of ingenuity, ,creativity, resourcefulness and empathy.
- Well- developed relationship skill and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typicaly requires Final year student with Bachelor of Degree in related discipline.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and reponsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm