DHL Global Forwarding welcomes those who are interested in developing their personal skills, have interest for career growth as well as gaining new experience and are passionate in learning the ropes of the industry.
What You Will Do
- Have knowledge on incoterms, custom declaration, etc.
- Support of logistics, shipping & administrative tasks.
- Liaise and work alongside different departments.
- Handle daily communication and correspondence to external & internal customers.
- Responsible for execution of billing.
- Work closely with internal quote and customer service team / customer /Logistics and end user to update rate and shipment progress.
- Respond to overseas rate enquiry/amendments of billing documents.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Follow all company’s procedures and reporting protocol.
- Maintain 100% compliance of in country and overseas regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s - Good communication, interpersonal skills, endless drive to learn.
- Required language(s - Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Preferred language(s) - Mandarin.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm