Our Business Process Optimization department is currently looking for a new team member to join us for 6 months, starting in January or February 2021.
An internship at DHL gives you tremendous learning opportunities – extending well beyond what you have studied. Apply today to get ready for your future.
You will be responsible for assisting the Programming & Software Development team members with the tasks assigned below. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable general experience and professional skills in a Programmer / Software Developer role, while being supported by the team.
What You Will Do
- Support, Maintenance and administration of IT Application Enhancement and development of IT Application (web-based system using C# and MS SQL, VBA) as per new change request / requirements and bug fixing.
- Assist IT Manager in carrying out IT project as defined in Department Roadmap.
- Perform data analysis and explore the potential of machine learning.
- Perform application/system testing.
- Assist in updating relevant IT documentations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university degree students (IT).
- Duration - 6 months.
- Start - January / February 2021.
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm