What You Will Do
- Collating the new hires documents.
- Phone calls for New Hiring screening.
- Support on company initiative and projects.
- Prepare pre-hiring session.
- Other administration tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree student.
- Degree in Human Resource.
- Final year student.
- Good command of English (Written and Spoken).
Internship duration minimum 6 months.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
Whether you're looking to join as a graduate or start your journey earlier, we want you to stay with us and grow with us, to keep learning and build a successful long-term career.
Fortunately, the scale and scope of our business mean we can offer you all the support and opportunity you could ever wish for, together with a level of stability and security few other organizations can match.
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management.
With about 360,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Locations:Petaling Jaya
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm