Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units.
You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There are no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk.
The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Join our expanding Solution Delivery team as a Tester for our Reference Data Database application (GREF) and help us to further develop DHL IT Services Tools. Our mission is exploring & delivering easier access to information to improve lives of anyone looking for sending/delivering shipments through Express.
Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
What You Will Do
- Specify logical and physical test cases, starting scenarios and test scripts.
- Build and execute manual and automated test cases (dynamic testing).
- Interact primarily in issues related to specific phases of work or technical issues.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Check and assess test results.
- Manage defects.
- Provide expert advice, training and technical assistance.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Finance, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-yearof working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Experience in self-initiated projects.
- Conduct fully automated and manual audits of enterprise apps, websites to ensure they are (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA compliant.
- Maintain standard templates for testing applications for WCAG compliance.
- Create and execute WCAG test plans and test scenarios of new products and upgrades to existing products.
- Record problems/defects identified during testing. Retest problems after they are resolved by the development team.
- Communicate the status of testing, including reporting of overall test results.
- May create/maintain automated test scripts.
- Maintain updated resource materials for ongoing WCAG Compliance.
- Experience working with assistive technology for accessibility testing (e.g. JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver (OSX & iOS), and Android Talkback) is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm