Graduate Trainee Program is an 18-month full-time contract position which provides you with hands-on work experience within DHL IT Services. IT Services and therewith establish a solid product and process knowledge of different functions and businesses. Upon successful completion of the program you will be offered exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance during the program and also based on business needs and available vacancies.
What you will do
As for the Graduate Trainee, the job encompasses Design & Development of the whole 'value-added' chain involved in developing and implementing solutions that resolves business problems via Machine Learning related technologies such as Python, Scipy, Pandas, Sklearn, matplotlib. Candidate with knowledge of any of these technologies will be preferred.
- Interactions are primarily on assisting resolving issues of minor significance
- Analysis of data to identify solutions that will enable business problem resolution
- Solution development using Python and Machine Learning related technologies
- Configuration, Testing and Documentation of implemented solutions
- Helps liaising with other internal departments or project teams for completion of project deliverables
- Applying standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications (developing and coding from specifications) or when maintaining existing ones.
- Documents work using the required standards, methods and tools. E.g. produces program and
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognized Degree in IT; (Computer Science, Software Engineering), Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or relevant fields
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons)
- Less than 1 year working experience
- Knowledge in Machine Learning (ML), Data Science and Big Data (understands the different algorithms for ML, advantages & disadvantages of each)
- Good in Mathematics: Statistics and/or Calculus
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills
- All rounded individual with deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem solving, contribution and leadership
- Eagerness to solve complex problems and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:16th May 2018, 6:00 pm