We offer a full-time contract position via our Graduate Trainee Program.
It is an 18-month journey which provides you with hands-on work experience within DHL IT Services. We are pleased to equip you with the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Service Desk is responsible for Service Desk, Centralized Access Management and Desktop Support services with service delivery locations in Czech Republic, Malaysia, Germany and Costa Rica. Key focus areas include continued consolidation of Service Desk services for the Group, Problem Management, support service automation and tools consolidation.
"We make IT work for you"
What You Will Do
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and E-mails from staff regarding IT issues and queries 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs, and Printers.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and E-mail.
- Maintain an Asset Database and track changes.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Create user accounts, reset passwords, and create groups.
Applications You will Use:
- Microsoft Lync - Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Active Directory.
- Service Now ticketing system.
- IT troubleshooting skills.
- Service Desk Call logging system.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Finance, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year working experience.
- Basic knowledge of Unix /Linux based systems but has to show interest in this area of expertise.
- Basic Database skills + SQL (Informix, Oracle).
- Basic programming skills in any programming language.
- Basic Microsoft Windows OS operation.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility for complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Plus Point (s):
- Customer service experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm