Would you like to become part of the world's most international company? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
DHL offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting day-to-day business environment of the world’s leading logistics company. This will enable you to not only gain insight into a wide range of activities, but also to give you a better idea of your own strengths and goals – a key factor in deciding your next career move.
We offer a full-time contract position via our Graduate Trainee Program. It is an 18-month journey which provides you with hands-on work experience within DHL IT Services.
We are pleased to equip you with the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Service Desk is responsible for Service Desk, Centralized Access Management and Desktop Support services with service delivery locations in Czech Republic, Malaysia, Germany and Costa Rica. Key focus areas include continued consolidation of Service Desk services for the Group, Problem Management, support service automation and tools consolidation.
"We make IT work for you"
What You Will Do
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and E-mails from staff regarding IT issues and queries 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs, and Printers.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and E-mail.
- Maintain an Asset Database and track changes.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Create user accounts, reset passwords, and create groups.
Applications You will use:
- Microsoft Lync – Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Active Directory.
- Service Now ticketing system.
- IT troubleshooting skills.
- Service Desk Call logging system.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place!
We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Finance, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1 year working experience.
- Basic knowledge of Unix /Linux based systems but has to show interest in this area of expertise.
- Basic Database skills + SQL (Informix, Oracle).
- Basic programming skills in any programming language.
- Basic Microsoft Windows OS operation.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strives to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility for complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
The Plus Point/s:
- Customer service experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Engineering...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm