The Graduate Trainee Program in the RPA team of our Business Process Optimization department is geared towards developing you as future top performer in various aspects of the RPA industry.
This 18-month program provides real immersive learning experience to equip you with a holistic view of the business, as well as understanding the inter-relationships between different functions across IT and Operations.
This will be an accelerated pathway that will help unlock your fullest potential.
What You Will Do
- Develop & support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions that add value to DHL Express Functions.
- Manage the day-to-day activities pertaining to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes and solutions.
- Provide support in RPA Development & Rollout under the guidance of a Specialist or Lead specialist.
- Provide support in the preparation, update and regular review all relevant RPA documentation for the service line and the supporting/enabling functions.
- Support the team in cultivating culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Manage team administrative requirements for the team.
- Understanding the different processes used throughout DHL Express in different functions.
- Identifying/ leveraging best practices already in use in the finance operations community.
- Designing practical and effective solutions to address improvement opportunities – both cost and performance.
- Successfully implement RPA initiatives with DHL Express Business Partners.
- Ability to relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities.
- Responsible for process documentations (i.e., process maps).
- Maintain strong client relationships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualified University Degree holder specializing in IT field (Software Development).
- Successful completion of your internship in the RPA / Software Development environment is a must.
- IT knowledge in software development process is a must.
- Good understanding of IT development process.
- Able to develop tools/solutions using programming language .NET and MSSQL.
- Good all-round communicator in English - Written and oral. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Innovative and creative.
- Good understanding of MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good discipline in performing standard procedures.
- Strong interest in Robotic Process Automation area.
- Hands on experience on .NET Development will be added advantage.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) will be added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm