Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization, and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
There is no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk.
The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
We have almost 1,000 employees for Application Build with over 200 Project Managers in DHL IT Services worldwide. We're making great progress towards building a more Agile business. Teams around the Group are switching to Scrum projects and Agile working styles.
What You Will Do
- Support PM activities by providing admin support with eTime/ eProject, iSHARE and other PM-tools.
- Support project quality by coordinating activities and ensure ITS process, such as configuration management, is observed.
- Assist in drafting project reports.
- Continuously maintain and monitor project data so that quality requirements are met.
- Perform project tracking and reporting related to the plan in terms of task completion dates, costs and resources used.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and postgraduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Plus Point (s):
- Experience in self-initiated projects.
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm