Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
There are no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk.
The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Primary function - Microsoft Exchange / Office365 2nd level support.
Applications You will Use:
Microsoft Office M365 / Office365 / Exchange 2016 / Exchange Online / PowerShell / Windows Servers OS.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Information Security, Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1 year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strives to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of programming (C# / ASP.NET).
- Have interest in collaboration tools that includes Office365 and various mobile OS (iOS and Android).
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have the experience of a lifetime.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th May 2022, 6:00 pm