The Graduate Trainee Program in the IT Infrastructure & Service Management team of our Business Process Optimization department is geared towards developing you as future top performer in various aspects of the IT industry.
This 18-month program provides real immersive learning experience to equip you with a holistic view of the business, as well as understanding the inter-relationships between different functions across IT and Operations. This will be an accelerated pathway that will help unlock your fullest potential.
What You Will Do
- Manage and provide End User Computing, telecommunications and technical related support.
- Manage and provide support to IT Infrastructure and telecommunication projects.
- Ensure all IT Infrastructure projects, telecommunication, operations and processes are well documented.
- Ensure compliance to IT Security policies, guideline and audit controls.
- Manage and provide support on Business Continuity Plan.
- Manage and support procurement of IT related equipment and software license.
- Ensure IT Asset inventory is well documented and accurate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate Degree Holder in IT.
- CGPA 3.5 and above is an advantage.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach without compromising respects as we value team dynamics.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm