Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There are no limits to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk. The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
What You Will Do
- As a member of the cloud usage and transparency services team - Participate on change and external link management processes by doing technical security reviews.
- Continuously identify, evaluate, assess, report and monitor vulnerabilities along our infrastructure and application landscape.
- Monitor availability of exploits, analyze impact and risk, and help to set priorities for remediation management.
- Assess and monitor the secure configuration of our assets - determine deviations from acceptable configurations, assess the risk and develop/recommend appropriate mitigation measures.
- Communicate regularly to our stakeholders about risk position and mitigation.
- Support change and configuration management by doing technical security reviews.
Applications You Will Use:
- Vulnerability management & policy compliance scanning tool such as Qualys.
- McAfee Mvision.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
- Recognized Degree in IT; Information Security, Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in the IT industry who enjoys challenges and strives to work with professionals in the IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- DevSecOps experience related to application deployments.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm