Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization, and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimize your talents and skills.
There is no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk.
The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18 months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
What You Will Do
- Has basic understanding of the reasoning behind the analysis of development needs.
- Provide administrative support for provision and administration of tools.
- Has basic user knowledge of one or more HR systems and platforms.
- Maintain training record and data in learning management platform.
- Generating and customizing the training report.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and implementing training programs.
- Handle accounts receivable and process the training invoice and HRDF.
- Execute transactional tasks with minimal supervision of leaders.
Applications You will Use:
- Learning Management System
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and postgraduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strives to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HRDF.
- Good grasp of knowledge on Learning Management System.
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have the experience of a lifetime.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm