Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization, and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimize your talents and skills.
There is no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk.
The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18 months.
Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
What You Will Do
- To assist in consultancy assignments/work packages (new services, deployments, service take-on) which meet the needs of the customer (regional or global). This includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements which may contribute to the successful design, assist in building and implementation of solutions, supporting business cases and other related documentation such as business or system requirements documents.
- Provides administrative and analytical support to projects (new services, deployments, service take-on) which are related to the customer business requirements (regional or global).
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments or project teams for completion of assignment deliverables.
Applications You will use:
In Facility Applications, i.e., OCNT and ECIS.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place!
We welcome fresh graduates and postgraduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Information Security, Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1 year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strives to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
The Plus Point/s:
- Knowledge of SQL, Java, Restful API and SOAP Web Services.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm