Begin your career with DHL IT Services as a Graduate Trainee in Communications/Employee Experience team!
Your choice to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need to get practical learning opportunity. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization, you could flexibly gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you’ll have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Our team exists to tell ITS' story. And we do it with pride, passion and enthusiasm, every day. Our simple, engaging and strategically aligned communications give our people the clarity they need to deliver top quality, uncompromisingly customer-centric IT services. By building bridges between our key audiences and our organizational strategy, we promote the fantastic work ITS people do, while bringing vital information back to the organization for analysis and action. And by bringing people together, our multi-way approach sparks collaboration and innovation at all levels of the organization.
What You Will Do
- Work predominantly on the local communication deliverables for ITS Cyberjaya however, a high alignment with the global team is always necessary.
- Create and provide communications services and products (e.g., materials, messages, consultancy, etc.), manage the review, approval, and distribution of these communications.
- Proactively communicate ahead of changes to minimize uncertainty.
- Work with the ITS leadership team and other departments to understand potential upcoming change impacts and develop communications strategies to stay ahead of the change.
- Be empowered to become “independently codependent”.
- Work as a communications professional with your own area of responsibilities and goals but you will always have the "greater purpose" of the team and company in mind.
- Your unique personal strengths and skills will be a greater value to the team.
- You are also working in a larger group to always achieve more.
Required Skills and Abilities
Highly motivated, creative thinking, effectively working candidates who want to start and develop their career in fast-paced, change the driven environment and who have the drive and the competencies to be potential future leaders. Fresh Graduates and Postgraduates from top technical and non-technical Universities with the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, or a related field preferred or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Graphical design and/or video editing skills will be a great plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm