Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
There is no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk. The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months.
Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Applications You will use:
- MS Office, Collaboration tools like Skype or Teams, primary DHL portal Global Service Now.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place!
We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Information Security, Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above3.0 CGPA/ Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of IT Data Center Hardware management principals.
- HP HW model overview and understanding of server related components e.g., CPU/RAM/Network.
- Basic knowledge of Network infrastructure, DNS, IP, VLAN etc.
- Professional approach, good coordination skills, focus on quality and precise work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm